Welcome to SOAR (SSI/SSDI Outreach, Access, and Recovery)
Online Application Tracking (OAT)
OAT allows SOAR-trained case managers to enter outcomes of their SOAR-assisted SSA disability applications.
OAT is NOT affiliated in any way with SSA and cannot provide information about application status.
For more information about OAT, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about SOAR, please visit the SOAR website.
For access to the SOAR Online Course, please visit SOAR Online Training.
SOAR OAT User Guide
SOAR OAT Report Guide
SOAR OAT Data Form
OMB Number: 0930-0329, Expiration: 4/30/2023
An agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The OMB control number for this project is 0930-0329. Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 15 minutes per respondent per entry, including the time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden, to SAMHSA Reports Clearance Officer, 5600 Fishers Ln, Room 8-1099, Rockville, MD 20857.
System Use Notification
- This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal laws, directives, and other federal guidance for accessing this Government system, which includes (1) this computer network, (2) all computers connected to this network, and (3) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following: The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage, including usage of personal devices and email systems for official duties or to conduct HHS business. Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.